The masterclass provides working marketing and digital professionals with the opportunity to learn the core components of developing and delivering a successful digital (and data) strategy that is integrated with a broader marketing approach.
In the age of the customer, digital and data has never been so important as a vital part of the marketing mix. But for many managers and leaders, the path to effectively leveraging digital and data is still unclear.
There are many digital marketing strategy courses out there but most focus on channel strategies and tactical execution.
Our program is designed to help working marketing and digital professionals understand the key aspects of digital marketing and how to effectively enable success across marketing tech, data and ways of working. This course will provide participants with the confidence as individuals and as a team to ask the right questions and guide the digital and data journey.
Highly interactive and practical, the program also provides a forum for you to sound board thoughts and ideas and wrestle with what digital and data means for your marketing strategy.
This course is currently available online for marketing professionals.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
01/ digital trends- changing the nature of marketing
– Understanding key digital trends, changing consumer behaviors and the benefits of digital.
02/ digital strategy development
– A look at the marketing mix in a digital age and defining digital objectives and strategy inline with corporate and marketing strategy.
03/ customer journey mapping & the role of digital channels
– Understanding and mapping the customer journey and adopting an integrated approach leveraging the RACE model.
04/ digital channel & experience management
– Leveraging digital channels as part of an integrated approach. A closer look at search, programmatic, social, email and the role of content.
05/ ways of working
– Evolving ways of working to take advantage of the digital opportunity as well as a look at agile ways of working in a marketing context.
06/ data and analytics
– Leveraging data and analytics to power digital ambitions, a look at a world without third party cookies and changing privacy regulation.
– Navigating the MarTech landscape – tools and technologies available and how to effectively select the right MarTech to underpin your digital strategy.
– Defining a measurement framework to measure short and long term success and leveraging learnings to improve performance.
09/ building a case for change
– Selling the vision to garner stakeholder buy-in and staying the course.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
– Managers responsible for aspects of digital marketing. or responsible for a digital team.
Marketing & Business Leaders
– Marketing and business leaders who are looking to up-skill in digital and data to lead with confidence.
Integrated Marketing Teams
– Multi-function marketing team members, tasked with delivering a full-funnel marketing approach.
– Digital specialists responsible for a component of digital but want to better understand all aspects of digital.
This program is led by the highly seasoned and regarded Teresa Sperti. A Customer and Digital leader with over 20 years’ experience working for leading brands including Coles, Officeworks and World Vision among others. Teresa most recently spearheaded the transformation of the marketing function at World Vision. During her tenure she led a team of over 70 people across analytics, data, digital, experience, content and more.
Teresa’s leadership in the digital, product and customer space has delivered substantial growth and transformative change for organizations in rapidly evolving markets. A thought leader within the Australian Marketing industry, Teresa regularly presents at conferences and events on a diverse range of topics including customer experience, data, marketing technology and leadership.
Teresa is the founder of Arktic Fox, an advisory and learning organization specializing in customer transformation and growth and is a Non-Executive Director of BIG4 Holiday Parks. She possesses deep expertise and knowledge in data, digital and customer experience and has led transformation change in large organisations.
Teresa was named in the top 20 CMOs in Australia in 2018 which recognizes Australia’s most innovative and effective marketing leaders in the country.
Jonathan Henshaw is a digital native with over 7 years’ experience working in digital performance for large brands such as MyDeal.com.au, The Good Guys and UNIQLO.
Jonathan is currently the Head of Product & Innovation at Ryvalmedia where he is responsible for driving and evolving the digital product with a central focus on innovation and digital transformation for client partners. Jonathan current leads the team to improve their creative and innovative thinking across all media planning & ideation by using market and proprietary tools.