GURUGRAM, India:, March 23, 2022: / PRNewswire / –
- In order to thrive and capture future growth opportunities, education providers should focus on innovative classroom and learning enrichment, brand development and partnerships, and business sustainability and value creation.
- As the corona crisis is becoming persistent, parents are increasingly looking for schools that are fully in-person rather than remote and, for many, that means switching to an independent institution, regardless of the price tag.
- Every private school in: Malaysia: is still struggling to continue increasing student enrollment due to increasing competition and decreasing birth rate also posing a major threat to the Private K12 Education Industry.
Education Ministry was the biggest recipient of allocations in: Malaysia’s: budget 2022, with an allocation of: RM 67.1 Bn:. The government allowed income tax exemption for nursery and kindergarten fees, increased the early school aid to: RM150: in 2022 and provided subsidy of: RM 100: for each teacher to buy gadgets for online learning.
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTE1MDYz
Synchronized Learning:: Synchronous online conferencing systems, such as Google Meet, have allowed experts from anywhere in the world to join online classrooms & have allowed presentations to be recorded for individual learners to watch at a time most convenient for them. Malaysia: was the top number one to use Google Classroom among 52 regions worldwide between: March 18, 2020:to: May 2, 2020:.
Strategic Partnerships and Digitization as an opportunity for Innovators:: A sustainable business model and clear strategic positioning are key to competing in a saturated market. Creating value through strategic partnerships and digitization can help further strengthen a school’s value proposition and student appeal.
Rising Enrolments in Pre-Primary Level: Private sector holds 75% of the total Pre-primary schools in: Malaysia: and will continue to dominate the Pre-Primary Level of Education due to limited presence of Government Public schools in this segment.
The report titled: “Malaysia Private K-12 Education Market Outlook to 2026– Driven by Rising Population and Increasing Affluence along with Shift in Parent Preference Towards Holistic Education“ provides a comprehensive analysis of the potential of Private K-12 Education industry in: Malaysia:. The report covers various aspects including the current K-12 education scenario, revenue generated by schools, its segmentations viz level of education– Pre-Primary vs. Primary vs. Secondary, Gender (Male vs. Female), Geographic Distribution of Schools, major trends and development, issues and challenges, government regulations and competition analysis. The report concludes with market projections for future of the industry including forecasted industry size by revenue along with analyst recommendations and key market opportunities.
Key Segments Covered in: Malaysia: Private K-12 Education Market: –
By Level of Education:
- Kuala Lumpur:
Key Target Audience:
- International School Operators:
- Private School Operators:
- Potential New Entrants in Private K-12 Industry:
- Government Agencies:
- Education Consultants:
Time Period Captured in the Report: –
- Historical Period: 2015-2021:
- Forecast Period: 2021-2026:
Schools Covered: –
- Beacon House Malaysia:
- Regent International School:
- Tenby Schools:
- Wesley Methodist School:
- Fair View International school:
- REAL International School:
- Cempaka International School:
- Collinz International School:
- Campus Rangers International School:
- Alice Smith School:
- Taylor International School:
- Sri KDU International School:
- St. John’s International School:
Key Topics Covered in the Report: –
- Overview of Malaysia Education Industry:
- Genesis and Overview of Malaysia Private K-12 Education Market:
- Malaysia Private K-12 Education Market Size:
- Malaysia Private K-12 Education Market Segmentations:
- Overview of Major Private Schools in: Malaysia:
- Competition Analysis: Market Share of Private K-12 Schools in: Malaysia:2021:
- Steps to open a Private School in: Malaysia:
- Government Initiatives and Regulations in: Malaysia: Private K-12 Education Market:
- SWOT Analysis of Malaysia Private K-12 Education Market:
- Key Trends in: Malaysia: Private K-12 Education Market:
- Challenges & Changes in Delivery mode of Education during Covid 19:
- Impact of COVID 19 on Enrolment and Fees:
- Outlook and Future Projections for Malaysia Private K-12 Education Market:
- Expected upcoming schools in: Malaysia:
- Private K-12 Education Landscape Expected Change in the Future:
- Recommendations / Success Factors:
- Research Methodology:
- Private Schools Malaysia:
- Private K-12 Schools Malaysia:
- Pre-Primary Schools Malaysia:
- Primary Schools Malaysia:
- Integrated Schools Malaysia:
- Private Schools Malaysia Market Size:
- Private Schools Enrolments Malaysia:
- Senior Secondary Schools Malaysia:
- Education Industry Malaysia:
- Male Enrolments Malaysia Schools:
- Female Enrolments Malaysia Schools:
- Malaysia Education Covid Impact:
- Online Education Malaysia:
- Private Schools Comparison Malaysia:
- Malaysia Education Industry Challenges:
- Malaysia Private K-12 Education Market Research:
- Malaysia Primary Schools Market Size:
- Malaysia Pre-Primary Schools Market Size:
- Malaysia Secondary Schools Market Size:
- Malaysia Lower Secondary Schools Market Size:
- Malaysia Upper Secondary Schools Market Size:
- Private K-12 Education Major Cluster Malaysia:
- Mergers Private K-12 Education Malaysia:
- Acquisitions Private K-12 Education Malaysia:
- Education Sector Budget Malaysia:
- Education Structure Malaysia:
- Growth Restraints Private K-12 Education Market Malaysia:
- Upcoming Schools Malaysia:
- International Schools Malaysia:
- Opening Private School Malaysia:
- Malaysia Education Budget:
- MOE Incentives International Schools Malaysia:
- Malaysia Private K-12 Education Growth Rate:
- Average Fees Private Schools Malaysia:
- Average Fees International Schools Malaysia:
For More Information on the research report, refer to below link: –
Malaysia Private K12 Education Market:
Related Reports By Ken Research: –
Egypt E-Learning Market Outlook to 2026- Driven by easy and on-demand access to content, self-paced learning opportunities and interactive & modular means of learning
The market has been given a boost due to Strong Government push towards online education during Covid-19 along with new continuous innovation by the vendors to differentiate their products from their Competitive firms. The Students have accessibility to wider Coverage of Courses at affordable prices and an option to customize the type of content that can be subscribed. Platforms such as Nafham, Smart Art Egypt, Noon Academy, Edraak, Korras, and Learn have recently entered the market with very high Course completion rate. Continuous efforts by the Egyptian government and increasing private sector participation and investments in the education sector is expected to relieve budgetary strains along with higher growth rates in the future.
Landscape of Vietnam Medical Education Market- Outcome Based Curriculum Began with Clear Explicit Articulations that Medical Graduates should Demonstrate Acceptable Professional Standards
Vietnam Medical Education Sector has been facing many macro and micro challenges. Each challenge has a direct or indirect effect on the Quality of Education and Quantity of Medical Professional prevailing in the Industry. Some of the major challenges faced by the industry are lack of standard entrance exam, Statutory and Regulatory Body like Medical Council, Lack of standardized entry channels for Residency programs, Diverse syllabi and heavy reliance on theoretical foundations. Major Enabler in the Vietnam Medical Education Market is mostly the capacity to accommodate medical students and imbalance in the medical ecosystem with increase in support staff like optometrist and technicians.
Landscape of Philippines Medical Education Market- Outcome Based Curriculum with Clear Explicit Articulations that Medical Graduates should Demonstrate
Philippines Medical Education Sector has been facing many macro and micro-challenges. Each challenge has a direct or indirect effect on the Quality of Education and Quantity of Medical Professional prevailing in the Industry. Some of the major challenges faced by the Industry are Malpractices by Education Agents, Regional Education Disparities and more. Major Enabler in: the Philippines: Medical Education Market is mostly the great environment to accommodate students especially International Aspirants provided by the country.
Landscape of Thailand Medical Education Market-Increasing Number of Top Rated Universities coupled with Undertaking Cutting Edge Research Driving the Industry
Medical Education in: Thailand: has seen a long journey with various turns with intense progress. The journey has given the system its fair share of challenges to deal with issues including keeping pace with rapidly changing knowledge and using same coping abilities in the students, maintaining quality of training of students with their increasing demand, mental health issues arising for medical students under heavy pressure, funds and scholarships to arrange the education, to retain good quality staff and lack of private investment in medical education.
Various factors that drive the growth of Medical Education System are: Thailand: are expensive public infrastructure and universal coverage, postgraduate program is in alignment with international standards, the brain drain is at lower level in comparison to its neighboring countries because majority of education is in Thai, changes in the need of society, changes in the nature of students, evolution in learning and teaching processes, rapid changes in technologies supporting medical practices and education, enormous explosion in medical knowledge and changes in the health system.
More Education and Recruitment Market Research Reports @ https://www.kenresearch.com/education-and-recruitment/99/All.html
Ankur Gupta:Head Marketing & Communications:
Follow Us: –
LinkedIn: |: Instagram: |: Facebook: |: Twitter: |: YouTube:
SOURCE Ken Research: