Dattner Group is growing, and we’re seeking an early career social media and marketing coordinator to join us 4 days a week, who will support our client services and public relations teams, and work to grow awareness and engagement around what we do, while supporting the company’s purpose – For the Greater Good.
Primary Role of the Social Media and Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, the Social Media and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for creating and scheduling social media marketing activity, tracking performance metrics, publishing content to the Dattner Group website, building marketing and customer nurture email campaigns, and supporting the client services team with basic graphic design in the production of program material.
Who are we?
Dattner Group is a high-impact leadership consultancy helping organizations realize lasting change, by elevating the practice of leading together for a sustainable future. We work with government and private sector organizations across Australia, designing programs that empower people and teams to shift paradigms and create legacy minded leadership for the greater good.
Working with DG means being part of a genuinely collaborative team that cares deeply about their fellow human beings and the world at large. Team members have direct access to some of the best leadership training and development in the world, a comfy, bright and dog-friendly office in outer Melbourne, and a team-oriented focus that’s powered by a common purpose and mutual support for one another.
KEY RESULTS AREA
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video and photo content
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels
- Manage EDM and lead nurture campaigns
- Assist in document design and production as needed
- Emotionally capable of being collaborative while effective in achieving business goals
- Problem solving and conceptual
This role would suit someone early in their career interested in working towards a creative role in a for-purpose organisation; a keen learner on a path to mastering their craft and natural talent, who wants to change the world for the better.
- 2 years of experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Strong copywriting and copyediting skills
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of social media and email campaign KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and online publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- team player
- Good time management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A keen interest in and knock for good graphic design
- Microsoft Teams – advanced use of email and calendar, prompts, categories
- MS Office – intermediate
- Monday.com or similar project management platforms – advantageous
- Canva – intermediate
- Mailchimp – intermediate
- Buffer – intermediate
- WordPress – intermediate
- OptinMonster or similar – nice to have
- Adobe Creative Suite – nice to have
If this sounds like you, please get in touch today and let us know more about yourself, via email@example.com. Note, while our offices are based in Eltham, Victoria, we’re very flexible about where folks work from. Applications close June 8th, 2022. This role is .8 FTE.