Fleetwood Town have an exciting opportunity to recruit a highly motivated, innovative, and committed individual, to undertake a full-time role as Media and Marketing Executive.
Job Role: Media and Marketing Executive
Lease: Poolfoot Farm Sport & Leisure Complex – Thornton Cleveleys
Hours: Full Time including evenings / weekends when required
salary: Competitive (depending on experience)
We have exciting opportunity to recruit a highly motivated, innovative, and committed individual, to undertake a full-time role as Media and Marketing Executive, primarily based within our elite performance center at Poolfoot Farm, Thornton-Cleveleys.
Established in 1997, Fleetwood Town Football Club is a professional association football club based in the town of Fleetwood, Lancashire. The team competes in EFL 1, the third tier of English football.
The home ground is Highbury Stadium in Fleetwood, and its training ground is Poolfoot Farm, in Thornton-Cleveleys.
Fleetwood Town is committed to providing all employees with the opportunity for career and personal development on the basis of ability, qualifications and suitability for the work as well as their potential to be developed into the role.
Poolfoot Farm was officially unveiled by the great Sir Alex Ferguson on 20th April 2016 and is home to 16 football pitches both artificial and natural grass, an elite performance building, gymnasium, playground and a destination restaurant. The site offers football for all areas of the game from grassroots through to the elite 1st team squad.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Produce day-to-day content for the club’s social media channels.
- Generate creative video and graphic content for various Fleetwood Town social channels.
- Assist with the development of strategies across all Fleetwood Town digital channels.
- Day-to-day performance monitoring marketing channels. This includes but is not limited to, paid search, paid social, display, affiliates, and remarketing.
- Build campaigns and report for key revenue drivers and partners across the Fleetwood Town websites against key business metrics to achieve optimal performance.
- SEO, keyword research and competitor analysis.
- Build reports for key deliverables across marketing channels and campaign objectives.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments, including but not limited to, ticketing, retail, partnerships, the International Academy, and website to achieve collective goals.
- Attend all Fleetwood Town Football Club home and away games, whether that be league cups, or friends.
Qualifications and skills (desirable)
- BSc/BA in Journalism or Marketing (or related discipline)
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience working in football
- Excellent organization and administration skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning skills with experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of design and editing software such as Photoshop and Premiere Pro or similar
- You will require a full, valid UK driving license and access to a suitable vehicle.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and cover letter to:
Please note the closing date for this role is 1 June 2022.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Fleetwood Town Football Club and Fleetwood Town Community Trust are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to endorse this commitment.
This information is available in different formats if required. Please contact Fleetwood Town Football Club directly on 01253 775080.