- Use of array of scientific, technological, and management tools such as closed circuit televisions and DNA confirmation equipment to investigate crime fuels the growth of the market
- Mature markets such as the US could influence stakeholders in the market for further R&D in applications of scientific methods and techniques for crime investigation
ALBANY, NY, April 5, 2022 / PRNewswire / – Analysts at TMR project the forensic technologies market to expand at a CAGR of 13.2% over the forecast period from 2021 to 2028. The increase in crime rates that are carried out with sophistication and finesse account for the high demand for advanced forensic technologies for investigating and solving cases across industries, including healthcare, banking, and telecommunications.
Advancements in forensic technologies are gaining considerable traction since the past few years. The forensic technology constitutes principles of several fields of science that are increasingly being supported by avant-garde electronic devices. Law enforcement agencies are now investing in next-gen technology equipped to trace the smallest evidence left by lawbreakers during the execution of crime.
Request Brochure of Forensic Technologies Market Research Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=819
North America is a key region in the forensic technologies market. The extensive use of scientific methods and techniques for the investigation of crimes in the US makes it a mature market for stakeholders in the forensic technologies market to draw findings from. Consistent efforts of technicians and scientists in crime laboratories across the US to develop technologies that serve to be standard to be adopted by forensic agencies in other parts of the world make the region significant in the forensic technologies market.
Furthermore, the expanding use of forensics by law enforcement agencies and private companies in various industries, including healthcare, explains the leading share of the North America forensic technologies market.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Forensic Technologies Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=819
Forensic Technologies Market – Key Findings of Report
- Portable forensics and laboratory forensics are two key media used in the forensic technologies market. The laboratory forensics segment held a considerable share of the forensic technologies market in 2020. Laboratory forensics enables examination of samples without any contamination since most of the evidence collected from the crime site are contaminated.
- Advanced technologies such as alternative light photography are increasingly becoming an integral part of forensic investigation. Alternative light photography uses blue and orange light filters to measure the magnitude of damage on the skin, drug testing, and facial reconstruction.
- Significant rise in the number of cybercrimes stimulates the adoption of digital forensic technologies. Digital forensic technologies are adopted to respond to incidents of procurement fraud, IP infringement, and white-collar crimes.
- Prolonged prevalence of COVID-19 posed obstacles for smooth investigation of crime for forensic agencies. Presence of coronavirus particles that are transmitted through air contaminated evidence at crime site, and thus affected outcomes of sample collection, laboratory examination, transport, and storage of evidence. This has roused stakeholders in the forensic technologies market to adopt best biosafety practices. Such practices will help to balance to conduct investigations and adopt necessary safety guidelines for protection against virus in the air.
- Chemical analysis segment held the leading share of the forensic technologies market in 2020. Technological advancements such as GC / MS system for analysis of toxic substances and drugs fuels the growth of chemical analysis segment of forensic technologies market.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Forensic Technologies Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=819
Forensic Technologies Market – Growth Drivers
- Significant rise in crime executed with sophistication and finesse across various industries that requires advanced forensic technologies to investigate and solve cases fuels the growth of forensic technologies market
- Integration of principles of various fields including science, management, technology for effective investigation of crime boosts the forensic technologies market
Make and Inquiry Before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=819
Forensic Technologies Market – Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the forensic technologies market are;
- AB Sciex
- Forensic Pathways
- Eurofins Medigenomix GmbH
- LGC Limited
- NMS Labs
- SPEX Forensics
- Forensics Consulting Solutions
- GE Healthcare Lifescience
- Neogen Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Pyramidal Technologies Ltd.
The forensic technologies market is segmented as follows;
Forensic Technologies Market, by Service
- DNA Profiling
- Mitochondrial DNA
- Chemical Analysis
- Mass Spectrometry
- Biometric / Fingerprint Analysis
- Firearm Analysis
- Others (Computer Forensics, Network Forensics, Cloud Forensics, etc.)
Forensic Technologies Market, by Location
- Laboratory Forensics (LIMS)
- Portable Forensics (FaaS)
Forensic Technologies Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
DNA Forensic Market: The forensics and DNA market is expected to grow considerably on account of increasing security concerns, technological innovations in diagnostics, and rising awareness of the serious implications of forensics use. Analysis of DNA is used to identify the genetic distinguishing factors of an individual. The plethora of areas of the genome are called polymorphic regions, which are used for forensic analysis and genetic mapping.
Forensic Swabs Market: Swabs are used for forensic purposes. These are specially developed for proper sample detection, analysis, and securing the remains and traces left at the crime scene. Various types of samples can be used as forensic swabs such as saliva, blood, epithelial cells, or sperms from semen. The samples recovered on the forensic swabs are sent for DNA testing in order to find the culprit through genetic fingerprinting.
Gene Therapy Market: Gene therapy market was valued at US $ 1.3 Bn in 2020 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 19.8% from 2017 to 2028. Gene therapy is a way of fixing genetic disorders by introducing a normal and healthy gene in place of the defective one in a cell to prevent or cure different types of genetic and chronic disorders for which no cure has been developed.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Browse PR – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/forensics-technology.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research